Sales Executive - Whiteley
Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission
Picture this, you graduated from university in the last couple of years, you're up to your eyeballs in student debt, working a crappy bar job you took for 'beer tokens' in 2nd year. There's got to be more to life than this, and you're right...
Gaz (yes we know, nobody is called that anymore) applied to an awesome recruitment agency for a Graduate Sales Executive role based in Whiteley and a year in he's just bagged himself a £48k OTE and a promotion to Account Manager, he just put a deposit down on his own flat and now saving for that Mercedes he's always wanted, must be doing well for himself...
There's a company we're working with in Whiteley, they're kind of a big deal when it comes to selling business services but they're the kind of 'big deal' business that really cares about its people, creates a fun working environment and invests heavily in developing the future graduate sales superstars of the industry.
Graduate Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Develop new business sales opportunities
- Communicate with senior executives within target industries
- Target and consult senior professionals on complex and consultative sales processes
- Achieve set KPI's and targets
Ideal but not essential skills:
- Previous sales or business development experience
- Professional communication skills
- Business to Business (B2B) sales
- A degree
This could be the best thing you do today...
If we've grabbed your attention, hit apply and let's chat!