A well established logistics business have an exciting opportunity to join their Senior Management team as a Site General Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the General Manager:
- To lead a large team of 800+ colleagues.
- To identify and lead Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- To ensure Health & Safety policies are being followed by all colleagues.
- To train and develop colleagues.
- To manage individual and team performance using KPI's.
- To identify opportunities for new business.
- To work closely with HR teams when dealing with any HR related matters.
- To communicate confidently with colleagues and Senior Management.
- Experienced at General Manager level within a large Distribution Center.
- Understanding of Health & Safety Requirements.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with Colleagues at all levels.
- Proven track record in leading Continuous Improvement and Cost Efficiency Projects.
- Experience in managing performance using KPI's.
- Self Motivation and a drive to succeed.
- A passion to develop and progress colleagues.
- Understanding of basic HR processes needed within a management position.
- Experienced at Management Level within a fast paced Food or Retail DC.
To be considered for this opportunity apply below or for more information, call Tim Burrows at Ashley James Logistics on 07377694325.