Managing Recruitment Consultant
£45k + OTE
Passionate about recruitment and looking for a kick-ass company? Ready for your next career move but need some expert advice on the market?
We are on the hunt for quality recruiters who can hit the ground running and make their mark from day one.
Who will you work for?
- International boutique recruitment business brimming with talent and experience in equal measures.
- Reputation built around quality, ethics, value and service.
- A business in which trust is given (not earned) and integrity is always high on the agenda.
- They're looking for an experienced Managing Recruitment Consultant to join this buoyant division in their London office.
- This is a genuine game-changer, an opportunity to join a small but mighty recruitment business where you'll be kind of a big deal, without having to walk and talk like the Wolf of Wall Street (in fact if you're even remotely inspired by all that jazz, then this is probably not the place for you).
- Here, you'll be a human being and not just a number, you'll be an equally important element of what feels like a family, not a cult but a team of like-minded, genuinely nice people who want to do a great job and have an amazing time doing it.
Their perfect candidate
- Experience of managing a successful team of recruiters
- Ability to lead inspire and manage
- They're not going to hire any old recruiter, especially not someone who's had 4 permanent jobs in 2 years (unless there's a very good reason).
- You'll need a half-decent billing track record and a strong network to get a job here.
- You can expect to have loads of fun in an autonomous and adult environment.
- Swanky city centre office, great systems and tech (Apple MacBook etc).
- Inspiring leadership and a close-knit team of Recruitment Consultants at all levels to bounce off and have banter with.
- Great social scene including everything from karaoke to go karting and curry nights to mountain climbing.
So if you're bored of punching your nan's PAYG mobile number into your desk phone to hit your outbound call targets and want more from life (and your recruitment career) then get in touch!
Ashley James Consulting is a recruitment-to-recruitment (Rec2Rec) specialist, we place talented recruiters into the very best recruitment brands in the UK and abroad.
If you know someone good who is exploring their options, then take advantage of our industry leading referral scheme, details of which can be found on our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00 to £150,000.00 /year
- Recruitment Consultancy or Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)