Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
£18,000K -20,000K + OTE.
Handed in your dissertation?
Completed your last exam?
You have probably realised how resilient you are, how motivated you can be when you really dedicate yourself.
A Trainee Recruitment role could be the one for you, you will get rewarded for you hard work, you will get out as much as you put in.
You will be:
- Money motivated
- Career focused
- Resilient (you will need this more than all of the above)
- Sales experience (Ideal, however not essential)
What will you be doing?
- Sourcing candidates
- Finding the best talent for the best roles
- Headhunting and becoming best friends with LinkedIn
- Pre-screening/meeting candidates
What is in it for you?
- Be part of annual incentives
- Be in charge of your commission
- Promoted within your first 6-12 months.
Candidates coming up with 10.000 excuses as to why they are not going to an interview, clients telling you they have filled the job you have been working on for days. These things will happen -It's your attitude and how you deal with it that will give you a successful career in recruitment. Can you handle that? -If the answer is YES! Apply today!
If this sounds like you, don’t sit around wondering what if, APPLY TODAY!
Here at Ashley James we are partnered with the best brands across Manchester, APPLY today and find out the answer to all the questions that came to mind while reading this advert.