Graduate Sales Executive
£19,750 Base Salary + Benefits
(Average OTE Year 1 £35,000 / Year 2 £50,000 / Year 3 £70,000+ / Year 4 £100k+
Picture this, you graduated from university in the last couple of years, you're up to your eyeballs in student debts, working a crappy bar job you took for 'beer tokens' in 2nd year. There's got to be more to life than this, and you're right...
Gaz (yes we know, nobody is called that anymore) applied to an awesome recruitment agency for a Graduate Sales Executive role based in Southampton and a year in he's just bagged himself a £48k OTE and a promotion to Account Manager, he just put a deposit down on his own flat and now saving for that Mercedes he's always wanted, must be doing well for himself...
There's a company we're working with in Southampton, they're kind of a big deal when it comes to selling business services but they're the kind of 'big deal' business that really cares about its people, creates a fun working environment and invests heavily in developing the future graduate sales superstars of the industry.
Graduate Sales Executive candidates can expect:
- City centre location in a modern and enviable office setting.
- The gateway into the lucrative world of solution and IT Sales.
Graduate Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Develop new business sales opportunities.
- Communicate with senior executives within target industries
- Target and consult senior professionals on complex and consultative sales processes
- Achieve set KPI's and targets.
Ideal but not essential skills:
- Previous sales or business development experience.
- Experience in complex solution and service sales processes.
- Business to Business (B2B) sales.
- Professional communication skills.
- Business or relevant degree
So, there's ten million similar sales jobs on this board you're browsing right now, all based in Southampton, all promising ridiculous pie in the sky earning potential, so how do you pick which ones to apply for?
Maybe you don't care, you could just apply for all of them and see what happens, after all it's only your career and it's not like you're £40K in debt or anything...
The smart ones would probably apply for this Graduate Sales Executive advert, it could be the best thing you do today...
If we've grabbed your attention, hit apply and let's chat!