Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manchester City Centre – Recruitment Consultant
£18-£20k + OTE + Benefits + Uncapped Commission
Are you looking for a career that matches your ambitions? Are you ready to start checking off your bucket list? If you are money motivated and driven then we have got the career for you! This is a genuine opportunity for you to not only start but develop your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant - working your way up the career ladder in a fast-paced, competitive environment, earning uncapped commission on top of your base salary + benefits! Sound good? Then don’t stop here, keep reading and apply below….
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is extremely varied so here’s a snapshot of what your day to day would look like:
- Sourcing the best talent for your vacancies by headhunting through a variety of different databases, jobs boards, social media platforms etc
- You will initially spend a lot of time on your phone, calling candidates and winning new business
- You will manage your candidates through the recruitment process, finding out what makes them tick and landing them their dream job
- Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant certainly has its challenges at times but the rewards without a doubt outweigh them.
More about you!
What key things you need to apply for this fantastic Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity:
- Recent Graduate (Ideal but not essential!)
- Money motivated with some sales experience
- Resilient and ambitious
- Competitive with the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Strong worth ethic with excellent communication skills
0-6 months - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
7-12 months - Recruitment Consultant (£35k OTE)
13-18 months - Senior Recruitment Consultant (£50k OTE)
19-36 months - Principal Consultant / Managing Consultant / Associate Director (£75k+ OTE)
Why this company?
- Proven track record of developing rookies and Trainee Recruitment Consultants into proven billers.
- They always promote from within where possible.
- People go there and grow, they stay and love working there.
- Great employer brand, benefits and reviews on places like Glassdoor.
- Fantastic training, classroom and 'on the job'
- Loads of perks, winner’s trips abroad (think Vegas, Marbella etc) social activities, lunch clubs, parties and corporate events.
Why trust Ashley James Consulting with your career search?