Some people call them Sourcing Ninja's...
Others Resourcing Wizards.
You could be a Unicorn Hunter for all we know but with this one the job title is irrelevant.
One of the fastest growing, privately owned recruitment businesses in the UK is looking to bolster their talent sourcing team with an excellent Resourcer. You'll need to be able to recruit white collar engineering candidates for roles nationally, place 5-6 people per month and give a great candidate and client experience without ever having to speak to a cold client again.
What can this role offer you?
- Competitive basic salary (obvs)
- Brilliant bonus scheme paying upwards of £40k OTE (unheard of for Resourcer roles)
- Great tools for the job including CRM, marketing, referral schemes etc (we reinvest heavily)
- Loads of great incentives (they hire winners and take them all over the world)
We need you to be...
- Streetwise (can you tell a 'wrong un' from a 'right un' ?)
- Witty (life is too short for boring)
- Competitive (you play to win, not make the numbers up)
- Self-starter (what's going to make you attack the day vs switching the TV on?)
- A social media guru (you need to be a beacon of recruiting excellence on LinkedIn)
- Above all an honest, ethical recruiter with experience in white collar recruiting
Not suitable for Trainees. (We have plenty of other roles for you to apply for if you're a newbie)
Apply with your CV, a brief paragraph about why this role is perfect for you and follow it up with a phone call. We're easy to find, and easier to talk to...