Graduate Sales Executive
£19k + OTE (£30k Y1, £45k Y2, £60k Y3)
Picture this, you graduated from university in the last couple of years, you're up to your eyeballs in student debts, working a crappy bar job you took for 'beer tokens' in 2nd year. There's got to be more to life than this, and you're right...
Gaz (although nobody is called that anymore) applied to an awesome sales recruitment agency for a Graduate Sales Executive role and two years on he's just bagged himself a £46k OTE and a promotion to Account Manager, he just put a deposit down on his own flat and now saving for that Mercedes he's always wanted, must be doing well for himself...
There's a company we're working with in Manchester, they're kind of a big deal when it comes to selling business services but they're the kind of 'big deal' business that really cares about its people, creates a fun working environment and invests heavily in developing the future graduate sales superstars of the industry.
Graduate Sales Executive candidates can expect:
- Great location in a modern and enviable office setting.
- The gateway into the lucrative world of solution and IT Sales.
Graduate Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Develop new business sales opportunities.
- Communicate with senior executives within target industries
- Target and consult senior professionals on complex and consultative sales processes
- Achieve set KPI's and targets.
Ideal but not essential skills:
- Previous sales or business development experience.
- Experience in complex solution and service sales processes.
- Business to Business (B2B) sales.
- Professional communication skills.
- Business or relevant degree
So, there's ten million similar sales jobs on this board you're browsing right now, all based in sunny Marlow so how do you pick which ones to apply for? Well, it's a bit like when you wanted your own place in 2nd year, it's not like you wanted the champagne pad for beer money is it? Maybe you didn't care as it was only gonna get trashed anyways so you could just apply for all of them and see what happens, after all it's only your career and it's not like you're £30k in debt or anything...
The smart ones would probably apply for this Graduate Sales Executive advert, it could be the best thing you do today...
If we've grabbed your attention, hit apply and let's chat!