Interested in a role in recruitment but not sure where to start? Have you heard mixed messages.. some saying it's a great industry and they are making LOADS of money, on the other hand hearing some dodgy stories? (Jordan Belford style)!
REMEMBER.. it's not all bad out there.
What will you face as a recruitment consultant?
* Fast paced working environment, regularly making business decisions that will make an impact.
* Lots of twists and turns along the way- this will all the same shape you into a great recruiter; knowing how to spot potential hurdles that could lead to objection handling.
* Competition; you have to be fierce & bold when making decisions, and have an urgency about you.
The rewards compliment all the hard work.
* Career progression throughout- you can be expected to be promoted based on merit that could mean between 6-18 months.
* Salary & commission- great earning potential from day one.
* Business skills- most consultants will naturally progress into running their own desk which is a bit like running your own business within a business; meaning making decisions and growing your own clients.
Recruitment isn't for the faint hearted, but is definitely a platform that will enable you to grow a successful career. If this sounds like it could be you, or you would like to hear more details, give me a call today on 07538514545.