Are you looking for an exciting graduate career? Are you ambitious and self-motivated? Searching for a business to propel your career? If you answered yes then we’re looking for you!
This opportunity is in a fast-paced, competitive and hard working environment that is the perfect place to work and a great place to begin a long career. We are passionate, intelligent, responsible but fun and looking to grow our team.
We’re looking for driven, hardworking and intelligent graduates ready to take on the challenge as a Sales Executive acquiring new business with corporations across the UK.
This is an opportunity to control your earnings, add your own personality into your role and enjoy what you do.
• Year 1: £30K
• Year 2: £45K
• Year 3: £60K (and upwards)
• Passionate and ambitious
• Self-starters ready to dive straight into
• Entrepreneurial mindset
The role of a Sales Executive is extremely varied so here’s a snapshot of what your day would look like:
• Delivering first class customer service
• Securing new business; cold calling, email marketing
• Selling complex business solutions
• Managing accounts
• Organising and accommodating customer meetings
• You’ll basically be running your own business within a business
What we’re looking for:
• Ability to build rapport and strong relationships
• Driven and money motivated graduates
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ideally sales experience
What do you get:
• Uncapped commission
• Clear KPI’s, targets and progression plan
• The most important meal of the day provided
• Regular incentives abroad
• Mature, fun yet focused environment
• Autonomous culture (you plan and manage your own workload)
• Personalised training and development throughout your career
We're actively recruiting Graduate Sales Executive's to join the team from May 2019 so if you’re still nodding your head and ready to rise to the challenge, then apply below or get in touch today. To really make your application stands out, add a short cover letter telling us a little about yourself and your main motivators!